Mac Allister 26" Tool Box
[This is a block of tabs..]
This tool box is ideal for storing and transporting power tools and hand tools.
- Material - Plastic
- Size - 26 "
- Handle type - Metal with soft grip
Features and Benefits
Designed for both professionals and DIY enthusiasts, this heavy-duty tool box provides a generous amount of space for medium sized power tools or bulky items. Made from durable and sturdy materials, the box also features metal latches that ensure the lid remains closed while you transport your tools from one job to another. The large metal handle boasts a soft grip for more comfort. Completed with a padlock eye, the box can be transformed into an extra secure storage solution by adding a locking device to keep your tools protected
- Spacious and compact, perfect for storing and transporting medium sized tools and bulky items
- Heavy-duty metal handle boasting a soft grip for more comfort
- Sturdy metal latches guarantee the lid stays closed when you need it to
- Padlock eye lets you add a locking device, so you can keep your power tools protected at all times
- Small parts organizer with dividers and handle, so you can customize it and use it individually when needed
- Large compartment for power and hand tools, tool tray for small parts and hand tools, removable organizer for small parts
|Colour description||Black & grey|
|Lid included||Lid included|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery