Mac Allister Socket Set, 133 Pieces
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
These Mac Allister socket sets are constructed of high quality . Ideal for general automotive repair and maintenance.
- 1x 3/8" drive ratchet handle, CR-V; 13x 3/8" drive socket, CR-V, 12PT size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19mm; 11x 1/4" drive Socket, CR-V, size: 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13mm; 4x 1/4" drive deep socket, CR-V, size: 5, 6, 7, 8mm; 4x 3/8" drive deep socket, CR-V, 12PT, Size: 10, 11, 12, 13mm; 1x 3/8" drive x1/4" drive adaptor, CR-V; 1x 1/4" drive x2" extension bar, CR-V; 1x 3/8" drive x3" extension bar, CR-V; 1x 1/4" drive sliding Bar, CR-V; 8x combination wrench, CR-V, size: 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17mm; 11x hex key set, CR-V, satin finish, metric: 1.27, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6mm; 11x hex key set, CR-V, satin finish, imperial: 1/20, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4"; 50x 25mm CR-V(6150) bits, sand blasted, PH0, 3xPH1, 3xPH, 3xPH3, PZ0, 3xPZ1, 3xPZ2, 3xPZ3, 2xT10, 2xT15, 2xT20, T25, T30, T40, adaptor, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, S0, S1, S2, S2, S3, SL3x2, 4x2, 5x2, 6x2, 7x2"; 6x nut driver, 50BV30, sand blasted, size: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10mm; 1x magnetic bit driver; 1x 200mm adjustable wrench, carbon steel, satin chrome plated; 1x 180mm combination pliers, carbon steel, satin chrome plated; 1x 160mm long nose pliers, carbon steel, satin chrome plated; 6x screwdrivers, CR-V, slotted: SL3x75, SL5x100mm, Phillips: 0x75, 1x100, Pozi: 1x100, 2x100
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Features the most popular sized bits in a metal storage case
- Satin chrome-plated for protection against corrosion
- This socket tool set is also equipped with a high quality steel extension and a 1/4 inch socket adapter that turns smaller fasteners without a bulky profile and gives you more access to tight areas
|Drive size||3/8" & 1/4"|
|Number of pieces||133|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery