Makita Corded 355mm 1650W 110V Chop Saw LW1401S/1
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Accessories included - 2x abrasive cut off wheel, 1 x socket wrench
- Application - Steel & other materials
- Blade diameter - 355 mm
Features and Benefits
Quick-release vice adjustment. Shaft lock for easy blade replacement. Large spark guard for safety. Cutting head can be locked in the closed position for ease of transportation.
- Tool-less 3 stage position adjustment of guide plate
- 1 to 45° degree angle adjustment
- Shaft lock for easy blade replacement
- Easy accessibility to replaceable carbon brushes
- Warranty can be extended to 2 years, if purchase registered at www.makitauk.com within 30 days
- This product requires a transformer plug (sold separately)
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Blade type||Abrasive wheel|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||127mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||127mm|
|No load speed||3800rpm|
|Safety feature||Large spark guard|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
The latest generation of power saws offer a host of new features compared to their predecessors - they're easier and cleaner to use, more accurate and make light work of tough jobs. In this guide we explain the difference between some of the most popular types of saws and help you to choose the right saw for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This table saw is ideal fitting solid wood flooring, general sizing of panels, concrete form work, sizing timber for joinery & fitting out decks. 3800 rpm no load speed 77 mm maximum cutting depth at 90° 250mm diameter blade Depth adjustment facility Features a 4 m cable
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for laminate work tops, boards and sheet materials. 800-2700 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 60mm on wood and 20mm on steel Tool free blade change Comes with 1 x wood blade, 1 x metal blade, 1 x hex key & moulded ...
This cordless circular saw is ideal cutting wood, laminated worktops & sheet timber. 3700 rpm no load speed 57mm maximum cutting depth at 90° 165mm diameter blade Depth adjustment facility 1x fast charger, 1x hex wrench, 1x guide manual & 1x TCT blade
This cordless reciprocating saw is ideal for quick rough cuts in wood, metal & plastic & for demolition work. 0-3000 spm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 255mm on wood and 130mm on metal Stroke length of 32mm Tool free blade change