Makita LXT 18V 82mm Planer DKP180Z - BARE
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Batteries sold seperately. Accepts Makita 18V Li-ion batteries
- 14000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer groove for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
Features and Benefits
- Sprung loaded foot on base to protect both work piece and base plate.
- Rubberized soft grip
- Enhanced chip ejection.
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling.
- Great for shooting in doors
|No load speed||14000rpm|
|Blade type||Double sided tungsten carbide tipped blade|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
Help & Advice
For levelling wooden surfaces, nothing beats a planer, and today's powered options help make the job quicker and easier. Equally, when you need to remove layers of varnish, stains, paint or rust (or you just want a fine finish over a large area), a sander is invaluable. Say goodbye to hard work and hello to getting the job finished in less than half the time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
High capacity coil nailer with tough, resilient yet lightweight housing, ideal for prolonged use. Fires both wire collated and plastic collated coil nails. Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -32-64 mm Suitable for - Sidings, roofing, sheet flooring and tile battens Comes with - DPN64C-XJ, coupling & ...
Lightweight yet durable finish nailer. Motor works as oil free or oil lube unit. Features trigger lock-off, adjustable belt hook and overmould grip Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -25-64 mm Suitable for - Tongue and groove, panelling, cabinet work, door and window sets, skirting and dado rails, ...
No load speed: 6500 rpm Takes 230mm diameter x 22.2mm bore cutting discs Spindle fitting: M14 Supplied with a 3m cable, 3 position side handle and 1x metal grinding disc, 1x anti-vibration handle, 1x spanner, 1x quick release grinding guard