Makita LXT 18V 82mm Planer DKP180Z - BARE
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Batteries sold seperately. Accepts Makita 18V Li-ion batteries
- 14000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer groove for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
Features and Benefits
- Sprung loaded foot on base to protect both work piece and base plate.
- Rubberized soft grip
- Enhanced chip ejection.
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling.
- Great for shooting in doors
|No load speed||14000rpm|
|Blade type||Double sided tungsten carbide tipped blade|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
Help & Advice
For levelling wooden surfaces, nothing beats a planer, and today's powered options help make the job quicker and easier. Equally, when you need to remove layers of varnish, stains, paint or rust (or you just want a fine finish over a large area), a sander is invaluable. Say goodbye to hard work and hello to getting the job finished in less than half the time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded planer is ideal for for quick, precise and efficient removal of wood while leaving a high quality surface finish. 19,500 rpm no load speed Up to 0-1.5mm planing depth, up to 8mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 3 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Dust vacuum ...
This Makita cordless 18V Li-Ion combi drill and impact driver kit is ideal for both domestic and trade use. The 18V combi drill has a 0-1,400 rpm no load speed and boasts 3 drill functions; combi drill, rotary drill and hammer action with a 2 gearbox providing greater torque versatility. ...
This cordless multi tool is ideal sanding wood, scraping old paint, shortening door frames when laying laminate flooring and grout removal. No load speed: 6000-20,000opm Speed control - Variable Batteries sold seperately. Accepts Makita 18V Li-ion batteries Suitable for tile, plaster, wood, PVC and a variety of ...