Makita LXT 18V 82mm Planer DKP180Z - BARE
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Batteries sold seperately. Accepts Makita 18V Li-ion batteries
- 14000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer groove for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
Features and Benefits
- Sprung loaded foot on base to protect both work piece and base plate.
- Rubberized soft grip
- Enhanced chip ejection.
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling.
- Great for shooting in doors
|No load speed||14000rpm|
|Blade type||Double sided tungsten carbide tipped blade|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
Help & Advice
For levelling wooden surfaces, nothing beats a planer, and today's powered options help make the job quicker and easier. Equally, when you need to remove layers of varnish, stains, paint or rust (or you just want a fine finish over a large area), a sander is invaluable. Say goodbye to hard work and hello to getting the job finished in less than half the time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded planer is ideal for for quick, precise and efficient removal of wood while leaving a high quality surface finish. 19,500 rpm no load speed Up to 0-1.5mm planing depth, up to 8mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 3 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Dust vacuum ...
Cordless impact driver with brushless motor providing improved run time and durability by having less wearing parts and creating less heat so not wasting energy No load speed: 0-2800 rpm 1 function drill functions; Impact driver Single speed variable speed gearbox
This 18V Li-ion battery from Makita is compatible with Makita 18V LXT units with a star imprinted in the base of the machine, or a yellow base plate. With an amp rating of 4Ah, it gives you more 'fuel in the tank' for greater run time and performance. Guarantee - ...