Makita MT 500W 240V 82mm Planer M1901
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded planer is ideal for quick, precise and efficient removal of material on door frames and wooden beams.
- 16000 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2mm planing depth, up to 9mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 1 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
- Supplied with 1 x guide rule, 1 x socket wrench, 1 x blade guide assembly, blade and dust nozzel.
Features and Benefits
- V Groove base for easy chamfering
- Sprung loaded foot on base to protect blades and material from damage
- Soft rubber grip for inproved comfort and grip
- Max 2mm per pass
- Guide rule can be fitted
|No load speed||16000rpm|
|Blade type||Double sided TCT blade|
|Number of chamfer grooves||1|
|Parallel fence||Parallel fence|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan-cooled motor|
|Cable length (m)|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Handle type||Soft rubber grip|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
For levelling wooden surfaces, nothing beats a planer, and today's powered options help make the job quicker and easier. Equally, when you need to remove layers of varnish, stains, paint or rust (or you just want a fine finish over a large area), a sander is invaluable. Say goodbye to hard work and hello to getting the job finished in less than half the time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded orbital sander is ideal household sanding tasks. 14000-24000 opm (orbits per minute) with 2 mm orbit diameter and Variable speed control to produce a smooth, fine finish 182mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 2.5m cable, Dust microfilter box to help keep workspaces clean and Bosch micro filter, ...
This corded multi sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks. Orbit diameter 2mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 8000-12000rpm 92mm wide x 187mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 3m cable, Dust extraction facility to help keep workspaces clean and 3 x interchangeable bases, 9 x sanding sheets, ...
This corded all rounder multi tool is ideal for sanding wood or old paint, shortening door frames when laying laminate flooring, grout removal and scraping. No load speed: 15000-21000 rpm Uses allen key (included) for blade changes Accessories included: Comes with 1 x segment saw blade, 1 x plunge cut ...