Mcculloch 26 cc Petrol Brushcutter
- Product rating
This McCulloch 26cc petrol brushcutter is ideal for cutting tall grass and brush in fields and ditches.
- Cutting width - 430 mm
- Power output - 0.75 kW
- Guarantee - 1 year Warranty
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Soft start makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- For hassle-free starting, the stop switch resets to the ON position after shutdown.
- Tap 'n Go trimmer head allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it's spinning, and it will automatically feed the line.
- Two-piece split shaft allows for easy transport and storage.
|Material||Metal & plastic|
|Handle type||Ergonomic loop handle|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Hedges are excellent features which can provide additional privacy, a great habitat for birds or other wildlife and a tidy border for your garden. Most hedges are not especially high maintenance, but do require a trim every now and then to prevent them losing their shape or casting unwanted shade.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed