Neff S58T69X1GB Integrated Slimline Dishwasher, White
Neff S58T69X1GB Integrated Slimline Dishwasher, White
[This is a block of tabs..]
A++ rated S58T69X1GB dishwasher from Neff. It features an LED display and 6 preset washing programmes, ideal for small and large loads of dirty dishes. Designed to be more economical, it only uses 9.5L of water per cycle.
- Number of Place Settings: 10
- Energy rating: A++
- Water consumption per cycle: 9.5 L
- Guarantee: 2 years
Features and Benefits
- The Neff Sparkle® is an automatic programme designed specifically for mixed loads which treats glassware with extra care, and includes AquaVario, a sensitive low-pressure spray system.
- DosageAssist is a method of ensuring that perfect cleaning results are achieved with every wash cycle. The dishwasher tablet is released into a tray at the front of the upper basket. A targeted jet of water from the spray arm ensures that the tablet is dissolved and used at precisely the right time during the wash cycle. DosageAssist works just as effectively with powder, gels or liquid detergents.
- VarioDrawer Plus offers an additional level for cutlery and other utensils for greater flexibility
- The TimeLight beams time remaining and programme information onto the floor. At a glance you can see at what stage the cycle is, without having to open the dishwasher door
- Noise level: 44 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Water consumption in programme Economy 50 °C: 9.5 l
- 3 foldable plate racks in top basket, 4 foldable plate racks in bottom basket,
|Number of Place Settings||10|
|Annual water consumption||2660L|
|Annual power consumption||211kWh/year|
|Number of wash temperatures||5|
|Number of preset programmes||6|
|Timer||Time delay (1-24 hours) with Acoustic end of cycle indicator, water fault indicator|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Why buy a dishwasher?
Did you know that you can save time and reduce your utility bills by using an efficient, modern dishwasher, instead of washing by hand? Experts have compared dishwashers and washing up based on their use of time, water and energy.
According to studies, it can take up to 9 minutes to load a dishwasher with dirty plates and unload a dishwasher when everything is clean. This compares to up to a full hour to wash the same load by hand. This means switching to a dishwasher could give you back up to a week of your time every year.
Typically, most dishwashers use 12 Litres of water to wash a full family load of plates and dishes. Some, like Beko's QDW696, use only 6 litres of water. The same load could use up to 49 litres of water when washing by hand and a lot of power to heat. A dishwasher uses exactly the right amount of water and heat to make your dishes sparklingly clean.
What do the energy ratings mean?
All dishwashers will have an energy label and this provides a good indication of how much energy and water it will use.
All dishwashers are graded A+++ to D for energy efficiency, with A+++ being the most efficient and cheapest to run. The energy ratings are determined by testing the energy consumed washing a collection of soiled tableware and dishes using the standard cycle recommended by the manufacturer.
The better the energy efficiency the more money you save on your utility bills. All B&Q dishwashers are rated A to A+++.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Quickly and conveniently cook your food with this Cooke & Lewis CLM1W-C Microwave. It has 8 functions and the automatic defrost function is ideal for thawing out food from frozen. Guarantee - 2 years Guarantee specifics - Guarantee against parts and labour
Keep your kitchen free from cooking odours with this Cooke & Lewis three speed , white finish cooker hood. The push button controls are easy to use, perfect for when you're concentrating on cooking more than one dish at once and the extraction rate keeps unwanted odours at bay whilst ...
Keep your kitchen free from cooking odours with this Neff three speed , black, stainless steel finish cooker hood. The touchcontrol controls are easy to use, perfect for when you're concentrating on cooking more than one dish at once and it has a 420m³/h air extraction rate. The LED lighting ...
This small integrated fridge freezer is designed to fit under worktops and is ideal for a small household. The automatic defrost feature stops ice build-up and it also features a FreshSafe drawer that is perfect for storing all your fruit and vegetables. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy ...