[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for Combination and Gravity fed systems
- Fitting instructions included
- Against any manufacturing fault. The guarantee is only valid if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions
Features and Benefits
- The P-SI 15 is a polyphosphate dosing system for the control of hard water scale and soft water corrosion within combination boilers and other hot water systems
- Offers protection from both limescale and corrosion
- Suitable for whole house or single appliance protection
- Cartridges have a 12 month life
|Operating pressure (bar)||Max 10bar|
|Comes with||All fittings for easy installation|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Suitable for Combination and Gravity fed systems Fitting instructions included 5 years
Advanced electronic control system Suitable for gravity fed systems. Also suitable for combination boilers & pressurised systems if hard plumbed Fitting instructions included Against any manufacturing fault. The guarantee is only valid if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the ...
A high performance, in-line magnetic system filter Ideal for use in restricted spaces and access areas Removes system contaminants Fast and easy to clean without dismantling unit Multiple orientation capability - fits vertical and horizontal pipework Keeping your home's heating as efficient as possible helps ...