Philips E14 470lm LED Ball Light Bulb
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) ball LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 5.5W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and gives off a white light.
- Lumens - 470lm
Features and Benefits
Warm white light, no compromise on light quality: Philips LED light bulbs provide a beautiful, warm white light, an exceptionally long life and immediate, significant energy savings. With a pure and elegant design, this bulb is the perfect replacement for your matted incandescent bulbs.
- Instant light when switched on: No need to wait - Philips LED light bulbs provide their full level of brightness immediately upon switching on.
- High colour rendering (CRI > 80) for vivid colours: The colour rendering index (CRI) is used to describe the effect of a light source on colour appearance. Natural outdoor light has a CRI of 100 and is used as the standard of comparison for any other light source. The CRI of Philips LED light bulbs is always higher than 80, close to the sun's value, reflecting colours truly and naturally.
- True incandescent-like white light: Light can have different colour temperatures, indicated in units called Kelvin (K). Bulbs with a low Kelvin value produce a warm, cosier light, while those with a higher Kelvin value produce a cool, more energising light.
- Perfect fit and high-quality finishing: Familiar shapes are a perfect fit for your fixtures - we have retained the shapes and appearance of the classic light bulb.
- A Warm White Colour Temperature of 2700 k
|Cap fitting||Small Edison Screw Cap (E14)|
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Average rated hours||1500hours|
|KWh per 1000h life||6kWh/1000h|
|Colour rendering index||>80%|
|Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)||≥ 70%|
|Number of switch cycles||50000|
Help & Advice
It may be a while since you last had to buy light bulbs. You might be used to finding bulbs by watts, however technology has evolved and this means shopping for bulbs has changed.
We're here to guide you into the new world of light bulbs and will take you through cap fittings, shapes, brightness and designs, step-by-step, so you can find the right bulb for your needs.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
These Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) R50 reflector LED light bulbs have an impressive low energy A+ rating. They have a 3W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and give off a cool white light. Lumens - 250lm 192801
These Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) halogen appliance light bulbs have a 28W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 35W bulb and give off a warm white light. The bulb is Cookerhoods. Lumens - 370lm Dimmable Suitable for: Cookerhoods
This Edison Screw Cap (E27) ball LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 3.2W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W standard incandescent bulb and gives off a cool white light. Lumens - 250lm Non-dimmable