Piper Night Vision Black Camera
[This is a block of tabs..]
Piper is a smart home security system with no required monthly fees that you control from your mobile device
- Suitable for day & night internal use
- Comes with: 1x Piper NV Camera, 1 x wall mount, 3 x AA batteries, 1 theft deterrent sticker, 1 x quick start guide, 1 x customer care contact card, 4 x wall mount screws, 1 x DC plug, 1x UK plug adapter and 1 x stand
- App compatibility: iOS (8.0 or later) & Android (4.1 or later)
- Piper works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile internet (3G/4G)
Features and Benefits
Piper is a smart home security system with no required monthly fees that combines motion & sound detection from both built-in environmental sensors. Piper includes an extremely effective siren and battery-back. Your Piper experience can easily be expanded with up to 5 Pipers for multi-floor or multi-home scenarios. With Piper’s easy to use mobile app, you can see, hear and know exactly what’s happening in your home or office at all times.
- Built-in 180-degree immersive view night vision camera for live and recorded video, motion/sound detection, wireless sensors, 2-way audio, siren and battery-backup
- Simple setup and easy to use, get alerts to your smartphone or tablet when something isn’t quite right.
- Battery backup and high grade SSL video encryption
- 10m IR range
|Primary power supply||Mains operated with battery backup|
|Sensing element||Motion, Sound, Temperature, Humidity & Brightness|
|Mounting type||Stand or wall mounted|
Help & Advice
How to guides
In your home, the electrical current flows along different types of cable and flex. You have to strip these to expose the cores before you can connect them to new terminals. Fitting new plugs is one of the most straightforward electrical jobs, but it's important to make sure you insert the correct fuse for each appliance.
Today's alarm systems are really effective, easy to fit and easily adapted to suit your home. Intercoms and CCTV cameras give you other ways to prevent unwanted intruders.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery