Polycell Filler 4L
£7.50 per L
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for filling holes and cracks
- Can be used on walls, ceilings and coving
- Ready to use with a filling knife
- No shrinking or cracking
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Millions of microscopic glass beads give excellent no-sag characteristics
- Can be over-painted in as little as 15 minutes
- Super smooth, no need to sand
|Material||Millions of microscopic glass beads|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Shrinkage||No shrinking or cracking|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Multipurpose filler for repairing plaster and plasterboard Easy to apply and sand Minimal shrinkage - requires fewer coats, saving time and money Adheres directly to painted surfaces - requires less preparation prior to use Apply by hand, 45 minute working time Convenient 1kg sachet - maintains freshness with ...