Polycell Spray Filler 300ml
£28 per L
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for fills hairline cracks and minor surface imperfections
- Can be used on hairline cracks and minor surface imperfections
- Ready to use with a filling knife
- Flexible with no shrinking or cracking
Features and Benefits
- Fast and effortless application – simply spray on & smooth off
- Ready to paint in 2 minutes
- For hairline cracks and minor surface imperfections
- For use on all types of smooth interor walls
- Ideal for small interior jobs when you are in a hurry
|For use on||Hairline cracks & minor surface imperfections|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Shrinkage||No shrinking or cracking|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery