Polyplumb White & Chrome Effect Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve
- Suitable for all installations around the house including hot and cold water
- By sensing the air temperature the valve restricts the amount of water that is allowed to pass through to the radiator
- Guarantee - 25 year
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
PolyPlumb is suitable for use in most plumbing and heating installations including hot and cold water and underfloor heating applications. PolyPlumb fittings feature a one step jointing process and a high performance stainless steel grab ring within the fitting, ensuring superb joint integrity. Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene flexible pipe, or you can combine PolyPlumb fittings and copper pipe.
- Time efficient, no nonsense one step joint process
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity
- Demountable only by disassembling, reducing potential for tampering
- The original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system used and relied on by customers throughout the world
- Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
|Thermostat control||Thermostat control|
|Standard||Kitemarked BS 7291 parts 1 & 2 Class S|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
BTU per hour:
- 00 per radiator
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Plumbing comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools. If you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed