Quadrant Moulding (T)15mm (W)15mm (L)2400mm
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Used to conceal flooring expansion gaps and to cover spaces between internal corners. Ideal for hiding gaps between wooden flooring and skirting boards and walls to worktop joints.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Surface Preparation - Supplied in a planed finish which is easy to paint, stain or varnish
Features and Benefits
Used to conceal flooring expansion gaps and to cover spaces between internal corners.Ideal for hiding gaps between wooden flooring and skirting boards and walls to worktop joints.
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- A smooth finish that can be easily varnished, oiled or painted once lightly sanded.
- Helps to prevent draughts, improving insulation to create a more comfortable room
- Manufactured from a prime quality oak
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Ceiling Paint Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the of the tin before buying.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Highly practical and versatile planed timber boards. Smooth and square-edged for a professional finish, ideal for boxing in and use as support battens . Perfect for those simple DIY jobs. Guarantee - 1 year