Rawlplug Metal Interset Fixing, Pack of 8
[This is a block of tabs..]
This pack of eight metal interset fixings from Rawlplug are suitable for plasterboard. They're lightweight and can be used on internal locations.
- Fitting instructions - Drill a hole of required diameter, insert fixing into hole, tap lightly ensuring anti rotation lugs penetrate the face of the base material, insert screw and tighten until secure
- For fixing shelves, towel rails, radiators, pictures, lights into plasterboard
Features and Benefits
- Fixture can be removed and refitted
- Integral anti rotation legs
- Can be installed with screwdriver or setting tool
- Large contact area of expanded arms increases load bearing capacity
- For permanent anchorage in cavity walls
|Fitting instructions||Drill a hole of required diameter, insert fixing into hole, tap lightly ensuring anti rotation lugs penetrate the face of the base material, insert screw and tighten until secure|
|Maximum fixture depth||15mm|
|Compatibility||Screws sizes M4x46mm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wall plugs are essential when hanging cabinets, mirrors and shelves - in fact anything you want to attach to your walls. A normal screw will not securely stay in plasterboard or masonry without a wall plug. They expand to securely grip the sides of the hole you have drilled, and will help to hold the screw in place without damaging your walls.
For more advice on the best wall plugs and fixings to use in your home, read our Buyers guide to nails, screws and wall plugs
Clout nails, lost-head nails, coach bolts, security screws, hammer-in plugs - the world of nails, screws and wall plugs can be daunting, so if you're going to do the job, make sure you use the right fixing.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery