Response Wireless Alarm Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Batteries included
- Fitting instructions - No wiring required except for power supply and telephone line to control panel
- System capability - Solar-powered
Features and Benefits
Keypad code gives up to 1 million different combinations, ensuring that your code is unique and secure
- Easy to Install Wireless Alarm System - No wiring required except for power supply and telephone line to control panel. Self learning accessories for fast installation.
- 36 Zone Control Panel with LCD screen features battery backup to retain settings in event of power failure
- Will call up to 4 numbers automatically when alarm is activated
- Remote Phone Access: Arm and disarm your system and listen in to hear what is happening within your property
- Energy Saving Solar Siren: Harvests and stores energy for periods of reduced daylight.
|Number of zones||36|
|Includes PIR||PIR Included|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Your home should be a safe retreat - somewhere to feel happy and secure - so it makes good sense to keep it well protected.
And that's where we can help. Check out our simple steps to give you peace of mind whether you’re home or away, night or day.
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery