Rhubarb "Red Champagne" Bulbs
- Pack quantity - Approx 2 bulbs
- Ideal for growing in borders, containers and pots
- Planting Season: May - August. Flower/Harvest: May - August
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Out of stock for Click & Collect. Please check back soon.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Where to plant - Partial shade
- Choose a place in the garden in sun or partial shad. Rhubarb grows best in a fertile, well-drained soil. Dig over the soil and incorporate plenty of compost or well-rotted manure. Space the plants 100 cm apart. Space rows 75-100 cm apart. Plant thubarb with the top op the plant at or below soil level. Water well in dry spells.
|Soil type||Well drained soil|
|Planting Season||May - August|
|Flowering period||Flower/Harvest: May - August|
|Storage details||Store in cool dry place|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed