Rion Grand Gardner 8X20 Acrylic Glass Greenhouse
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 0.7 mm thick glazed walls
- Double Hinged door
- Comes with - Roof vent
- 7 years Manufacturer's limited warranty
Features and Benefits
Merged glazing system: 4mm Twin Wall roof panels and clear side panels
- Accessories included - Guttering
- Roof panels protect from harmful UV rays, side panels provides over 90% light transmission and brings sunlight to your crops
- Locking mechanism - Inside top locking
- Use to grow more of your own produce, reducing the environmental impact of food.
- Fitting instructions - Comprehensive fitting instructions provided with this product
|Glazing unit thickness||0.7mm|
|Frame construction material||Extruded resin|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery