Ronseal Wood Filler 550G
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for re-building rotten wood and for major repairs deeper than 5mm
- Can be used on areas suffering from wood damage
- Ready to use with a filling knife
- Tough & durable with no shrinking or cracking
- Sandable, heat resistant and drip resistant
Features and Benefits
Ronseal High Performance Wood Filler rebuilds rotten wood and hardens in just 30 minutes. Its unique two-part system creates seriously tough repairs to virtually any interior or exterior wood. You can fill to any depth and even drill, screw or plane it.
- Fill deep holes in one application - for all major repairs
- Hardens in just 30 minutes
- Easy to sand
- Can be drilled, screwed or planed
- Perfect colour match
|For use on||Wood|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Drip resistance||Drip resistant|
|Shrinkage||No shrinking or cracking|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery