Rug Doctor Odour Remover Trigger Spray, 500 ml
[This is a block of tabs..]
For carpet, upholstery and fabrics, deodorising, enzyme formula eliminates foul odours such as smoke, mildew, urine, vomit and more.
- Can be used with or without Rug Doctor machine
- Size: 500 ml
Features and Benefits
- Uses enzymatic process to kill the bacteria that causes the odour. Check our stain and odour guide for applications
- Fresh clean smelling deodoriser
- Ingredients: Contains Sodium Tripolyphosphate. Contains <5% Phosphates, Non-ionic surfactants, lemon fragrance
- Before using: Test for colourfastness with property diluted solution in an inconspicuous area. Wait 10 seconds the blot with a white cloth to check for colour transfer. Not recommended for use on non-colourfast materials
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
You can apply this teak oil from the Cuprinol Naturally enhancing range to weathered teak & similar hardwoods, using a brush or rag, to provide protection. It takes 24 hours to dry and will cover up to 12m² per litre on average. Replaces the natural oils lost through weathering Protects ...
You can apply this furniture oil from the Cuprinol Ultimate range to weathered teak & similar hardwoods, using a brush or rag, to provide protection. It takes 24 hours to dry and will cover up to 24m² per litre on average. Replaces the natural oils lost through weathering Protects & ...