Ryobi 18V 150mm Cordless Circular Saw RWSL18011L
This cordless circular saw is ideal for cutting laminate worktops, boards and sheet material.
- 4700 rpm no load speed
- 45mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 32mm maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 150mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment facility
- Supplied with 1 x 1.3Ah Li-ion battery, battery charger, hex key, 150mm TCT circular saw blade, edge guide and soft case
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Ultra thin TCT Kerf blade reduces power drain and increases cutting performance
- Laser guide for accurate cutting
- Large 45mm cutting depth at 90°and bevel capacity up to 50°
- Spindle lock for easy blade change
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Batteries Included||1 battery|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|No load speed||4700rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||45mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||32mm|
|Blade type||TCT blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-50°|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment facility|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Handle type||GripZone™ handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed