Ryobi 240V Corded Rotary Tool EHT150V45A
- Product rating
This corded rotary tool is ideal for shaping, engraving, sanding, cleaning, grinding, polishing, sharpening and cutting.
- No load speed: 10000-35000 rpm
- Variable speed control
- Accessories included: 2 x 120 grit Aluminium Oxide grinding wheel bits, 1 x 120 grit Aluminium Oxide grinding wheel bits parabolic shape, 1 x 220 grit Aluminium Oxide grinding wheels, 1 x 6.4mm drum sander mandrel, 1 x 12.7mm drum sander mandrel, 1 x 3.2mm screw mandrel, 1 x 3.2mm shank x 1.6 mandrels, 4 x 6.4mm x 12.7mm 120 grit sanding drums, 4 x 12.7mm x 12.7mm 120 grit sanding Drums, 18 x 23.8mm x 0.8mm cut-off discs, 2 x 31.8mm fiberglass cut-off Wheels, 2 x 25.4mm felt polishing wheel, 2 x 25.4mm cloth polishing wheel, 2 x 12.7mm felt polishing wheel, 1 x 3.2mm collet, 1 x 1.6mm collet & 1 x wrench
Purchasing and availability details
you save £14.98
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Powerful 150W motor
- Variable speed to maximise control for the widest number of applications
- Spindle lock for fast and easy accessory change
- Livetool Indicator™ glows blue when plugged into power supply
- Guarantee - 2 year
|No load speed||10000-35000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed