Ryobi 750W 115mm Angle Grinder EAG750RBA3
- Product rating
This corded angle grinder is great for cutting tiles, patio slabs, bricks and masonry, grinding and cutting metal as well as paint and rust removal.
- No load speed: 11000 rpm
- Takes 115mm diameter x 22mm bore cutting discs
- Spindle fitting: M14
- Supplied with a 2.5m cable, 2 position auxiliary handle and 3 x grinding discs, 1 x wrench, wheel guard
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Powerful 750W motor for great performance
- Spindle Lock for easy wheel changing
- Tool-less wheel guard for quick and easy adjustment
- Two position Auxiliary Handle with wrench storage
- Livetool Indicator™ glows blue when plugged into the power supply
|No load speed||11000rpm|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed