Sadolin Redwood Woodstain 1L
£21.93 per L
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
You can apply this woodstain from Sadolin to , using a brush, to colour and provide protection. It covers up to 15m² per litre.
- Protects & enhances the natural beauty of wood
- Tough weather protection
- Exceptional durability
Features and Benefits
This Sadolin Extra is a durable woodstain for all softwood and hardwood, except for decking. It is particularly suitable for joinery applications such as doors and windows as it has a flexible and water repellent formulation for long lasting protection.
- Flexible formula moves with joints to prevent cracking
- Water repellent for long lasting protection
|Coverage||Up to 15m² per litre|
|Touch dry time||4-6hours|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
You can apply this woodstain from Colours to , using a brush, to colour and provide protection. It takes 30 minutes to dry and will cover up to 20 m² per litre on average. Colours & waterproofs exterior wood for all round weather protection Protects against scratches, heat & water ...