Securefast Mechanical Push Button Lock
This satin chrome plated mechanical push button lock is suitable for use with internal & external timber doors 35-58mm thick. Mechanical push button locks are an ideal solution for workplaces and other locations where multiple people require access.
- 60mm backset
- Comes with Keypad front plate, back plate, 2 x seals, 60mm backset latch, spindle and striking plate
- 1 yearGuarantee
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Easy to install
- Deadlocking latch
- Holdback function
- Push button code can be programmed with between 4 and 7 digits or operates on code free mode
- Simple code change
|Comes with||Keypad front plate, back plate, 2 x seals, 60mm backset latch, spindle and striking plate|
|Corrosion resistant||Corrosion resistant|
|Finish||Satin chrome plated|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Lock backset measurement||60mm|
|Type||Mechanical push button lock|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed