Sika Floor Leveller, 25 kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Sika floor leveller is ideal for smoothing and levelling uneven floors. It has a coverage of approx 5m² at 3mm thick and can be used in a variety of different rooms.
- Compatibility - Wooden flooring floating floors, floors with underfloor heating, sand/cement screeds (not anhydrite), concrete slabs and pre-cast elements, existing ceramic and rigid plastic tiles.
Features and Benefits
- Fast setting, foot trafficable within 2 hours
- Can withstand vehicular traffic
- Final wearing coat, Overpaintable
- Water and frost resistant
- Application depth 2-10mm
|Ingredients||Latex modified cement base|
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Suggested use period||Pedestrian traffic in 2 hours|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This U-Can floor leveller is ideal for smoothing and levelling uneven floors. It has a coverage of 1 m² and can be used in a variety of different rooms including rooms with concrete floors. Compatibility - Can be used in conjunction with underfloor heating