Skross International Travel Adaptor
- Product rating
Make sure you retain the use of your essential electrics on holiday with this SKROSS international travel adaptor. The slider mechanism makes it easy to operate so you can enjoy your holiday. All you have to do is plug your appliance into the travel plug and charge without the use of a mains plug and you're good to go.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Works in over 150 countries
- Purpose: Allows to stay completely independent of the standard mains plugs
- Input voltage: 100V - 250V
- Power rating: e.g. at 110V - 275W / 220V - 550W
- Compatibility: Compatible with equipment with earthed and unearthed plugs
|Number of sockets||1|
|Product mechanism||Slider mechanism|
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.