Slemcka Stove Fan
Slemcka Stove Fan
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Improves the heating effectiveness of the stove and results in greater room comfort.
- No fuel required
- Suitable for freestanding wood or gas stoves
Features and Benefits
Easy to use heat Powered Stove Fan. Simply place the stove fan on your stove. When the surface temperature gets high enough, the fan starts automatically. When the stove temperature drops the stove fan slows down. No electricity required.
- Increased Efficiency. Warm air is pushed out in to the living area rather than just rising to the ceiling above the stove. This improves the heating effectiveness of the stove and results in greater room comfort
- Unique Blade Design. The unique stove fan blade is designed to deliver a broad cross section of gentle air movement to avoid uncomfortable drafts. The stove fan blade is our most efficient blade yet, moving more air at a wider range of stove temperatures
- Costs Nothing to Operate. Using only the heat from the stove, The stove fan is the most economical way to effectively circulate warm air. No cords, plugs or batteries are required
- Assembly not required
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
There's nothing like a blazing wood burner to give a warm and cosy ambiance to a room. They're clean burning, efficient and available in different sizes and styles to suit most living areas. Heats 3/4 radiators and domestic hot water Burns wood, coal or peat Ash pan and glove supplied ...
When gas is not an option or you prefer an alternative, the technology of an electric fire can still provide your home with realistic flickering flames and glowing fuel beds found within a 'real' fire. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit. Optiflame ...
There's nothing like a blazing wood burner to give a warm and cosy ambiance to a room. They're clean burning, efficient and available in different sizes and styles to suit most living areas. Burns wood and also solid fuel, when used with a solid fuel kit Ash pan and glove ...