Slemcka Traditional Metal Stove Fan
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Slemcka traditional stove fan is used for helping maintain your fireplace or wood stove.
- Best maintained by an occasional wipe with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and Benefits
Easy to use heat Powered Stove Fan. Simply place the stove fan on your stove. When the surface temperature gets high enough, the fan starts automatically. When the stove temperature drops the stove fan slows down. No electricity required.
- This cordless eco stove fan sits on top of your log-burner and helps to distribute heat around the room and therefore reduce your fuel bills
- Silent in operation, this eco-friendly fans needs no power as it uses the heat from your stove to run which means it has no running costs
- Speed control features automatically adjusts the speed based on the surface temperature of the stove
- Compliment your fireplace by adding in matching accessories within this range
- Assembly not required
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
When gas is not an option or you prefer an alternative, the technology of an electric fire can still provide your home with realistic flickering flames and glowing fuel beds found within a 'real' fire. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit. Switch ...
This electric fire features a which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit. 3 years Warranty
This electric fire features a flame effect with & without heat which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the ...