Smeg Retro LED Display Electric Wall Hung Fire
When gas is not an option or you prefer an alternative, the technology of an electric fire can still provide your home with realistic flickering flames and glowing fuel beds found within a 'real' fire. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This reduces the overall heat output required during use, helping you use less energy and reduce running costs. This fire has a separate remote control for ease of use.
- Ember fuel bed effect
- Ember/ fuel bed effect, flame brightness-5 settings (5 being full and 1 being dim), 7 heat settings
- 2 years Guarantee
- Home Delivery Delivery within 10 days (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
The main benefit of an electric fire is ease of installation. Without the need for a gas supply or chimney, an electric fire simply requires providion of a mains socket.
- LED lighting and digital display timer
- Ember/ fuel bed effect. Flame brightness- full, high, medium, low and dimmed.
- 7 heat settings
- Automatic switch off timer which can be set up for ten minute intervals up to an hour and hourly up to 9 hours maximum.
- You will need an electrical point within reach of your appliance
|Fuel bed type||Ember fuel bed effect|
|LED display||LED display|
|Number of heating levels||5|
|Remote control||Remote control|
|Chimney or flue||No chimney or flue required|
Help & Advice
As the seasons change so too does the temperature. The best time to check or replace your heating system is in the summer, why not consider an update while you check.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed