Solid Laminated Oak Glazed Folding Sliding Patio Doors, (H)2104mm (W)3604mm
- Make the most of your living space with this latest idea in patio doors - simply fold back and open your whole room to the outdoors
- Multi-point locking mechanism
- 5 door option 3 left 2 right - slides and folds to open fully
- Supplied with brushed stainess steel hardware including handle and frame fitted with low level cill for ease of access
- Double glazed with low E glass
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that all products, materials and installation standards comply with current building regulations. Replacing a window or door set requires the instruction to be either under Building Control approval or by a FENSA registered installer. Products must be installed into the frame supplied to attain U values stated.
- All sizes quoted are brickwork openings
- Manufactured from high quality laminated oak timber with oak veneer frames
- Unfinished, ready to stain or varnish
- Doors are supplied glazed, pre-drilled and packed separately. Top hung for effortless sliding operation. Frame requires assembly and full fitting instructions are included
- 10 year manfacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects and 30 year guarantee against rot and fungal attack on all external timber components
|Material||Solid laminated oak|
|Glazing type||Double glazed with low E glass|
|Glazing unit thickness||24mm|
|Number of glazed panes||5|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Standard||BS6375 Part 1|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
It will only take three simple steps to help bring the luxury of indoors, outdoors, with a well-chosen set of patio doors. Start by working out what size you need, then pick a type of patio doors. Lastly, choose your finish. You'll find we have something to suit every home, budget and taste.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed