Spear & Jackson 10" x 1" Cold Chisel
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - Flat cold chisels are primarily used for cutting and chipping metals, and for the shaping, facing and cutting of stonework
- Suitable for - Use with metal and stone
Features and Benefits
- This cold chisel is made from chrome vanadium steel for a high quality and hard wearing tool
- Chrome vanadium resists 'mushrooming' of the striking face even after prolonged use
- Chrome vanadium maintains a sharp cutting edge for longer than softer steels
- Epoxy painted to help prevent rusting
- Guarded handle provides protection from even the heaviest hammer blows
|Tip size||26 mm|
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Handle type||Guarded handle made from tough hard wearing moulded plastic with finger grips|
|Corrosion resistant||Epoxy coated to help prevent rusting|
|Size||10" x 1"|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
With 24 TPI (teeth per inch), this 300mm long, bi-metal hacksaw from Mac Allister is specifically designed to be soft metal, ideal for when you need to cut pipes and smaller sheets of metal to size. 300 mm Bi-metal blade 24 teeth per inch Quick blade change Soft grip handle ...