Stanley Cordless Multimeter
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless multimeter is specially designed for measuring dc voltage, ac voltage, dc current, resistance, continuity, temperature and diode test.
- Suitable for - Troubleshooting electrical problems in wide array of industiral and household items such as electonic equipment, domestic appliances and power supplies etc.
- Comes with - Test leads, thermocouple and 9v battery
Features and Benefits
Accuracy: DC voltage 200mv +/- 0.5% to 300v +/- 1%, AC voltage +/- 1.2%, DC current settings from +/- 1% to +/- 2%, Resistance setting from +/- 1% to 1.2%, Temperature from +/- 1% to 1.5%
- Category 3 - 300v, 10A compact digital multimeter for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity, diode polarity and temperature
- Comes with polarity indication, data hold and overrange indication
- Allows up to 300v to test DC / AC voltage and range from 40hz to 400hz
- Tests DC current to 10 Amp
- Tests temperature to 1000 degrees
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Digital display||LCD display|
|Minimum temperature range||0°C|
|Maximum temperature range||1000°C|
|Number of batteries||1|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery