Stanley FatMax 18" Cantilever Toolbox
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cantilever toolbox is ideal for storing and transporting equipment such as hand tools.
- Comes with - Waterproof seal, heavy duty metal latches and padlock loop
- Durability - Heavy duty
- Material - Structural foam plastic
- Size - 18 "
- Handle type - Foldable
Features and Benefits
- Two tier cantilever opening with customisable dividers for maximum flexibility and easy tool access
- Water proof seal for protection off tools on job site from dust and damp
- Large metal latches and padlock loop for durability and security
- Large base storage for larger hand and power tools
|Material||Structural foam plastic|
|Maximum weight capacity||25kg|
|Lid included||Lid included|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery