Stanley Knife Blades, Pack of 10
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Age restriction - Customers must be over 21 to purchase. ID may be required
- Purpose - Heavy duty, general purpose. Ideal for carpet, vinyl and any other sheet material requiring a stiffer, stronger blade
- Compatibility - Fits most standard utility knives
Features and Benefits
- The original and best heavy duty, general purpose blade
- Blades fit all standard retractable blade knives
- Ideal for carpet, vinyl and any other material requiring a stiffer and stronger blade
|Blade type||Steel blade|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Suitable for - Cutting metal sheets up to 1.2mm thick and stainless steel sheets up to 0.7mm thick
Compatibility - Compatible with mini hack saw Suitable for - Soft metal, ideal for when you need to cut pipes and smaller sheets of metal to size Comes with - 1x 18 TPI, 1x 24 TPI, 1x 32 TPI