Suttons Amberboa Seeds, Desert Star
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 22 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for greenhouses, glass houses, homes & rockeries - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
Ideal for beds and borders these vibrant blooms are Attractive to pollinators.
- Open, airy plants whose fine stems are topped with flowers.
- Spectacular in large groups and ideal for cutting.
- Flowers July-September.
- Easy-to-grow plants providing attractive late-summer colour.
- Prefers full sun or partial shade.
|Eventual height & spread||71-80cm|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery