Suttons Amberboa Seeds, Desert Star
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 22 seeds
- Planting Season: Early March-May - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for greenhouses, glass houses, homes and rockeries - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
Ideal for beds and borders these vibrant blooms are Attractive to pollinators.
- Open, airy plants whose fine stems are topped with flowers.
- Spectacular in large groups and ideal for cutting.
- Flowers July-September.
- Easy-to-grow plants providing attractive late-summer colour.
- Prefers full sun or partial shade.
|Eventual height & spread||71-80cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April, August-September - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes and hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun
Average packet contains 170 seeds Planting Season: February- late April - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun