Suttons Beginners Sweetcorn Seeds, F1 Swift Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 20 seeds
- Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between August-September
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Ideal for patio and terrace gardening
- High in vitamin B and dietary fibre and great as a gluten-free cereal
- Good performance in cooler conditions
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Colour description||Yellow & green|
|Eventual height & spread||151-200 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery