Suttons Calendula Seeds, Porcupine Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 110 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May or September - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Half Hardy Annual
- Captivating calendula with distinctive quilled, deep orange petals
- Easy to grow - ideal for beginners
- Choosing plants that can thrive with less water means less watering.
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
|Eventual height & spread||41-50 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 170 seeds Planting Season: February- late April - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Average packet contains 60 seeds Planting Season: Mid February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for climbing - Prefers Full Sun