Suttons Campanula Seeds, Cottage Garden Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 450 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-August
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Hardy Perennial
- Easy to grow and weather hardy
- Perfect for cottage gardens and borders
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
|Eventual height & spread||71-80 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This multi-purpose compost is suitable sowing seeds, rooting cuttings, transplanting seedlings, potting up containers & baskets and planting out in the garden. Guarantee - 6 months Apply by hand. Remove the top few centimetres of soil from your pots or containers and replace it with Pro-Grow multi-purpose ...
This lawn seed is ideal patching & new lawns. For an even spread, simply by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 60m². Low maintenance Slow grow Reduces surface water flooding Sow between March and October young grass will appear within 7-14 days for perennial ...