Suttons Chicory Seeds, Rossa Di Treviso
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 450 seeds
- Planting Season: June-July - Harvest between April-May
- Ideal for beds and borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Long pointed green foliage that turns red as the weather gets colder.
- Adds colour, texture and unique flavour.
- Outstanding weather resistance - ideal for autumn/early winter use.
- Roots can be forced to produce paler, tender shoots.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamin C and B6. CULINARY TIPS: For salads, roasts or stir-fries.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery