Suttons Chilli Pepper Seeds, Prairie Fire
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 12 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade
Features and Benefits
- Masses of very small, upward-pointing peppers that ripen from cream, through yellow, orange and purple to red.
- Ideal in pots and super for a windowsill.
- Small, tapering fruits are 1cm at widest, 3cm long.
- Rating 70,000-80,000 SHU. (Rating measured in Scoville heat units - SHU. The higher the rating the hotter the chilli.)
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Grows well in sun or shade.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery