Suttons Cornichon Seeds, Vert Petit De Paris
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Harvest between July-September
- Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- A traditional French pickling cucumber
- Very productive and produces many short, cylindrical fruits.
- They can be used fresh or pickled by bottling in vinegar
- For delicious cornichons over a long period.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Low in calories. CULINARY TIPS: Delicious fresh or pickled.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery