Suttons Dwarf French Bean Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-July - Harvest between June-October
- Sunny areas - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Produces tasty green beans.
- Ideal for drying.
- Great to use in soups and casseroles.
- Cannelloni is another dual use bean, eaten fresh or dried for soups and casseroles.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||60 cm|
|Soil type||Good quality and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This lawn seed is ideal for play areas and reduces surface water flooding. For an even spread, simply sow by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 60m². Durable & hard wearing Suggested use period:Sow between March and October young grass will appear within 7-14 ...