Suttons Dwarf Runner Bean Seeds, Jackpot Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 35 seeds
- Planting Season: April-July - Harvest between July-Aug
- Ideal for beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- This is a cross between dwarf french beans and runner beans
- Producing huge yields of full size runner beans from compact plants.
- Pink, white & bicolour flowers
- Compact self-fertile plants.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||51-60cm|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery