Suttons Fun to Grow Flower Family Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-May - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for beds and borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Half Hardy Annual
- Friendly bunch of hardy annual flower seeds
- Easy to grow, colourful display throughout the summer
- Available in all shapes, sizes and colours
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Supports pollinators in your garden which helps wildlife to thrive.
|Eventual height & spread||251-300 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 40 seeds Planting Season: March-April, August-September - Flower between June-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes and hanging baskets - Prefers Full Sun