Suttons Fun to Grow Squash Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between September-October
- Warm & well lit positions - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Grow your own vegetable spaghetti and the bowl to put it in!
- When you harvest a fruit, cut it in half and scoop out the ‘spaghetti’ flesh tendrils.
- Cook these and you can place back into the ‘bowl’ you have created for eating.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors.
|Eventual height & spread||60 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery