Suttons Fun to Grow Susie Sweet Pea Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 38 seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Harvest between July-September
- Ideal for beds and borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Half Hardy Annual
- Tall, slender and smells nice
- Flowers come in every colour of the rainbow except yellow
- Packet feature educationally based 'fun facts' including fascinating information on the origins of these plants and how they are used
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Supports pollinators in your garden which helps wildlife to thrive.
|Eventual height & spread||151-200 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contains 170 seeds Planting Season: February- late April - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds and borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Planting Season: April-June - Flower between June-November Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun or partial shade