Suttons Pea Shoot Seeds, Twinkle
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 260 seeds
- Planting Season: January-December - Harvest between January-December
- Ideal for containers - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Sow Twinkle in a tray indoors at any time of year and enjoy delicious, crunchy, vitamin packed, pea-flavoured shoots in just 3 weeks.
- Provides a second picking a few weeks later.
- Highly nutritious
- Tasty pea shoots for year round salads
- Ideal for patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||1-10cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between May-August Ideal for beds and borders - Prefers sun or shade