Suttons Poached Egg Plant Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 100 seeds
- Planting Season: March-June - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- A popular and easy-to-grow plant with bright green foliage, and aptly named vibrant yellow and white flowers.
- Attractive to bees.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
- Flowers June-September.
- Ideal for beds and borders. Attractive to butterflies. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||11-20cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet contains 170 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Flower between July-September Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun
This lawn seed is ideal patching & new lawns. For an even spread, simply by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 60m². Low maintenance Slow grow Reduces surface water flooding Sow between March and October young grass will appear within 7-14 days for perennial ...