Suttons Poached Egg Plant Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 100 seeds
- Planting Season: March-June, September - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for containers, beds and borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- A popular and easy-to-grow plant with bright green foliage, and aptly named vibrant yellow and white flowers.
- Attractive to bees.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
- Flowers June-September.
- Ideal for beds and borders. Attractive to butterflies. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||11-20cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery