Suttons Rhubarb Chard Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 100 seeds
- Planting Season: Mid April-June - Harvest between July-November
- Ideal for beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Features and Benefits
- Long crimson stems and dark foliage.
- An attractive ornamental plant in the flower border.
- A nutritious, delicious and ornamental alternative to spinach. (Roots not edible.)
- RHS Award of Garden Merit winner. Recommended by the National Institute of Agricultural Botany.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in vitamins A and C, plus fibre. CULINARY TIPS: Use leaves and stems in salads or steamed/stir-fried.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery